Everybody loves a good deal! And we are all about experiences rather than things here at All Over the Map. So why not give someone the gift of traveling somewhere awesome for Christmas? Here are our cyber Monday hotel deals for 2018:
Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Cyber Monday starts early at Fontainebleau Miami Beach. The iconic resort is offering unbeatable Cyber “Week” deals to help you escape the cold this winter. Book your getaway beginning on Monday, November 19 and save 25% on all reservations of two nights or more for travel through November 2019! Plus, receive daily breakfast for two at Vida, an American Brasserie, included with your stay. But hurry, savings end midnight on Monday, November 26th!
*Blackout dates do apply. Deal available for all room categories.
JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa
The newly redesigned JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa will be featuring a special Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale rate on rooms. The resort is tucked away on 300 acres between Miami and Fort Lauderdale offering luxurious amenities, championship golf courses, âme Spa & Wellness Collective, and award-winning Bourbon Steak restaurant. All details on the exclusive offer are listed below:
- Must stay 2 nights or more and receive 40% off our retail rates.
- 1 Night non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking.
- Booking Window – 11/20/2018 – 11/26/2018
- Travel Window – 11/27/2018 – 11/3/2019
*Blackout dates will apply.
The Lexington Hotel
The Lexington Hotel, Autograph Collection is offering their first ever Cyber Monday Deal. The historic midtown hotel, which was once home to Marilyn Monroe and Joe DiMaggio, if offing up to 30% off when you book a stay during the Cyber Monday promotion. Explore all that New York City has to offer from the centrally located hotel, just steps away from iconic New York attractions such as Rockefeller Center, Times Square, and Grand Central Station. Rates starting at $129.
Lotte New York Palace
The iconic luxury hotel Lotte New York Palace is offering guests a Cyber Monday sale rate on bookings for a special time only. The hotel’s premier location on Madison Avenue provides a quintessential New York experience for all guests. All details on the exclusive offers are listed below:
Cyber Sale – Friday Nov 23rd – Monday Nov 26th
- 20% off AR + 30% off Thursday – Sundays + 50% off Suites
Cyber Sale Extension – Tues Nov 27th – Dec 3rd
- 20% off BAR + 30% off Thursday – Sundays
All parts of the sale will include dates through August 31st 2019, with blackouts. All bookings are prepaid and nonrefundable.
So of course the Vegas deal is a little different…
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
This Cyber Monday, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is offering an over-the-top, exclusive offer with a $500,000 price tag. As an alternative to offering a discounted rate, The Cosmopolitan has created a highly-curated, entirely unique package for those looking to splurge. The Excess Granted Package is the perfect gift for the person who has everything, or for the indulgent holiday self.
“Excess Granted Package” – Cyber Monday Offering from The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
*Bookable for dates through 2019 calendar year. Black out dates apply.
- Price tag: $500,000
- 3-nights of accommodations for six guests in exclusive, unbookable Boulevard Penthouses
- Private jet service for six guests from anywhere in the continental United States
- Dedicated 24-hour butler service
- Privately-catered and personalized dining experiences for six guests at the resort’s award-winning Restaurant Collection, including è by Jose Andres, David Chang’s Momofuku and more, all customized to the guests’ cuisine preference
- Ultimate nightlife VIP experience at Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub with premiere dance floor bottle service in the evening and grand cabanas in the daytime
- $50,000 shopping experience at Jason of Beverly Hills at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Private helicopter evening tour over the famed Las Vegas Strip
- Exclusive pampering in a private Sahra Spa suite